Can algorithms clean houses and turn units? Maybe one day.
Continued growth of the short-term rental industry comes with the adoption of new technology - but how do you know what’s valuable and reliable? We recently partnered with the team at SuperControl to debunk some of the most common myths of dynamic pricing. They are:
- Myth #1: Dynamic Pricing Requires Perfect, Long-Term Data
- Myth #2: Dynamic Pricing Will Drive Prices Down Too Far In Low Season, Leading to Undesirable Guests and Unprofitable Bookings
- Myth #3: Dynamic Pricing is Price Gouging
- Myth #4: Dynamic Pricing Is a Black Box With No Control
- Myth #5: Dynamic Pricing Is Only For the Big Guys and Is Bad For Repeat Guests
Head on over to their blog to read the full post or tune in to our Facebook Live event on Wednesday, November 3rd at 7pm UK time. We hope you can join us there!
*This event is exclusively for the SuperControl community. The Facebook group is closed to non-members.