Insights by Beyond provides actionable short-term rental data and analysis so you can expertly grow your portfolio, act on always-changing market trends, and win against your competitors. We are constantly improving our product to provide you with access to up-to-date short-term rental data and reports. Here’s what’s new.
Spring 2023 Updates
Unlock the power of real-time consumer search data for vacation rentals with Beyond. Make data-driven decisions, optimize pricing, target marketing effectively, and stay ahead of the competition. Insights Pro provides the tools you need to boost your bottom line and exceed guest expectations. Valuable information includes conversion rates of visitors to paid guests, the origin of guest searches, specific search preferences (e.g., pet-friendly options, properties with hot tubs, 2-bedroom vs. 5-bedroom, 3-nights vs. a week, etc.), and the geographic locations from which potential guests are searching. Try out Insights Pro!
Access to an enhanced dynamic pricing solution with consumer search data to automatically adjust rates based on demand, maximizing bookings for property managers. With this solution, property managers can:
- Capture spikes in consumer demand by increasing prices in real-time, preventing missed opportunities.
- React promptly to market events and communicate pricing changes to owners, avoiding reactive conversations.
- Prevent low bookings by avoiding excessively high prices during periods of low demand for specific dates or days of the week.
Winter 2022 Updates
Ability to analyze listing-level data for a specific time period using the Total Revenue and RevPAN (Revenue Per Available Night) charts in the Insights Tab. Easily identify underperforming listings, understand the reasons behind their performance, and make pricing changes on the listing page.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Next 3 months and Next 12 months: These timeframes show future reservations compared to the previous year's information.
- Year to date: This timeframe displays reservations accumulated so far in the current year, compared to previous years. Pacing information is not relevant in this case.
- Calendar year: This timeframe shows reservations received throughout the calendar year, compared to previous years.
- '--' indicates that there is no reservation information for the past year. This could mean that the listing was inactive during that period or didn't receive any reservations.
- If you want to analyze a specific date range, it's recommended to use the "Daily" view.
- You can sort the data by any metric by clicking the dropdown menu.
Obtain the settings and data you need to review your properties’ settings and make changes easily—within a few clicks. Save time and get a hold of your settings in one place with Exportable Reports and have the ability to analyze and manage your settings more quickly.
Here are some of the actionable data that are accessible in-app:
- Annual Settings Export
- Includes Base and Minimum Price, Annual Minimum Stay, Extra Guest Fees, Annual Changeover Days, Gap Fill settings, Listing Notes, Enabled status, and more.
- Seasonal Minimum Stays
- Includes all past and future Seasonal Minimum Stay rules.
- Seasonal Minimum Prices
- Includes all past and future Seasonal Minimum Price rules.
- Last Minute Discounts
- Includes proximity-based discounts and premium rules for each listing.
- Seasonal Changeover Days
- Includes all past and future Seasonal Changeover/Check-in Check-out Day rules.
Fall 2022 Updates
Access to competitive short-term rental data and analytics is critical for vacation rental hosts and managers to have at their fingertips. Having a competitive view and understanding of nearby, similar properties can give you a leg up when it comes to building a successful revenue management strategy.
This is why Beyond is thrilled to offer comprehensive, customizable competitive data and analysis to all users with Comp Sets!
Comp sets are essential for short-term rental managers and hosts to expertly understand their market, benchmark their properties against their competition, and price their properties competitively. You’ll gain an inside look at how your competition is managing their vacation rental, and position yourself to drive more bookings.
With Comp Sets, vacation rental hosts and managers can now answer questions like:
- Is my pricing aligned with my market?
- How are my competitors pricing their properties?
- Is my pricing competitive?
- How does my property compare to similar ones in the area?
- How can I differentiate my property from the competition?
- What does market occupancy look like for similar listings?
Beyond users can start building their own Comp Sets here!
Are you looking to get a summarized view of how your portfolio is doing? Look no further! We've made it easier way view your data on the portfolio level, surfacing six high-level KPIs:
- Portfolio Score
- Revenue Goal
- Total Revenue (vs pacing & YTD)
- RevPAN (vs pacing & YTD)
- Paid Occupancy (vs pacing & YTD)
- ADR (vs pacing & YTD)
Summer 2022 Updates
Access to accurate, real-time, and digestable data and analytics is the cornerstone of running your business, which is why we continue to expand our Insights offering. Over the past few months, we've added:
- New filters: The ability to filter your data by neighborhood and city. You're now able to analyze your portfolio performance against relevant comparable listings.
- A way for you to see the market cluster in which your listings are organized, providing further clarity into your performance.
- Downloadable reports: Share the performance of your properties easily by downloading them directly from your Insights dashboard.
- Enhanced filter options: Add in a selection for day of week and the ability to understand market comparison by check-in date.
Get started with these new features and be on the lookout for our monthly product updates.
Have product feedback? We want to hear it all -- the good and the bad -- so we can improve Beyond for you. Reach out to us at email@example.com.