Pricing by Beyond provides the best daily price for your short-term rentals, taking the guesswork out of vacation rental pricing and putting time back in your day. We are constantly improving our product so that you can continue to price your portfolio with confidence. Here’s what’s new.
Fall & Winter 2022 Updates
Focus on Key Metrics with Custom Columns
Wishing you had a way to add new data columns or streamline information to meet your planning needs? Your dream came true! Prioritize and customize data impactfully with custom columns. Learn more.
Multi-Unit Pricing Support for Guesty Users
Guesty users can price their multi-unit listing(s) all at once now that Beyond supports multi-unit pricing for Guesty listings. Multi-unit pricing makes it easier than ever to manage your collection of identical properties and gives you a better opportunity to maximize revenue. As long as your Guesty account is connected to Beyond, your multi-unit listings will be grouped automatically and you can start pricing them today! Try It Out
Future Pricing, Delivered!
Eliminate the last-minute pricing panics by setting your prices more than a year out. Just request to extend your calendar(s) at your leisure. Find out how.
Cut the Clutter with our On/Off Program
Your wish for a cleaner dashboard has been granted. Hide irrelevant properties and focus on what matters most in just a few clicks with the On/Off Program feature. Request to turn it on and start getting your dashboard in order.
Summer 2022 Updates
Reimagining How You Use Beyond
We’ve updated the view in Pricing so that you can see the last seven days of bookings quickly and easily in the table view dashboard. Seven days is just the right amount of time for most properties' prices to be tested, which is why we brought it to the forefront.
Adding Historical Calendar View
Now you can quickly see the historical rates of your listing going back an entire year. This way, you won't have to toggle screens or download data when you're reviewing your base prices – all of the booked rate information is at your fingertips.
Chart View is Getting Better and Better
We've improved the Chart View to help you up your revenue management game:
- Wondering how average daily rates (ADRs) are influencing bookings? Now you can see how with the future ADR button.
- You can now see occupancy in Chart View, making it easier to visualize current and historical occupancy against ADRs.
- See seasonal minimum and seasonal maximum prices against occupancy and ADR. This can be extremely helpful as you hone and assess those strategies.
To better support your long-term strategies, we’ve included the ability to set minimum stays as far out as you like. For example, you can strategically adjust your minimum stays from 2 to 7 nights for reservations made 6 months out or longer.
Algorithm Improvements to Keep Up with Ever-Changing Markets
Demand trends are stabilizing and coming back to 2019 levels in most markets around the world. However, some markets are still transitioning to this new reality. In response, we shipped our best seasonal pacing algorithm ever so we can proactively adjust our pricing and forecast the performance of these outliers. We increased our data capacity to react even faster to market conditions and supply changes.
We’ve made it easier to manage your portfolio at the listing level:
- Refresh individual listings: Need to quickly refresh one listing? We've got a way to do that now! You can now choose to refresh just one property at a time.
- Base price adjustments: We see the most successful base price changes when users increase or decrease the price by 5%. Do that seamlessly now with a click of a button.
- Health scores: See health scores at the listing level.
- Table view: We've added a convenient sidebar to see and edit the base and minimum prices so you don't have to navigate away from your table view.
We wanted to simplify your billing process to make your life easier. With our new invoice, you can see not just your billable amount, but the time period for which you were billed, your Value-Added Tax (VAT) if applicable, and identifying information (e.g., name, email, business address).
Get started with these new features and be on the lookout for our monthly product updates.
Have product feedback? We want to hear it all -- the good and the bad -- so we can improve Beyond for you. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.